ConsentAmour Documents Proof of Consent—Without Spoiling the Mood - Photos or Recordings are fun optional features and not required!
Throughout the agreement process, the App promotes open communication between two consenting adult users through it's live chat feature, encouraging them to participate in open dialogue prior to rushing into an intimate relationship. Either user can cancel the consent anytime.
After an online date. On base. At a party. Working late at the office. It’s a scene played out nightly all across America: two consenting adults decide to leave together. ConsentAmour provides a quick, easy—and even fun—way for people to document that a physical relationship is consensual by creating proof of mutual consent. This App captures responses from both parties using ConsentAmour's intuitive proprietary technology.
A consent agreement by both parties can make the intentions very clear. The challenge is, to provide a discreet, user-friendly tool that is easily accessible, identifiable and that does not spoil the mood. The idea for an easy-to-use, at your fingertip App becomes very valuable.
“Yes, I consent to a physical relationship.”
“No, I DO NOT consent!
Both parties are notified of the agreement; a transaction record is pushed to each user's account for 30 days allowing time to verify should the need araise.
An App Is Born
ConsentAmour was conceived because of multiple news stories about sexual assaults on college and university campuses, as well as in the military and workplace. Was it consensual, or was it sexual assault? This “he-said, she-said” scenario is being played out nationwide and, indeed, in many countries around the globe. With sexual assault accusations being reported at an unprecedented rate, people are talking about sex, assault, and accusations. And, while sexual assault is a major problem that must be acknowledged and addressed, some also argue that there is no fair or judicial process in place on college campuses for dealing with sexual assault accusation. The time is right for ConsentAmour.
How and Why It Works
ConsentAmour is changing the landscape of modern dating. As the go-to App for people who want to ensure that they have obtained mutual consent, and who want to have clear evidence of mutual consent, ConsentAmour is quickly becoming an invaluable resource. Now, with the App, verification via time/date stamps, (optional photo), (optional video), location, email verification, telephone number verification, account ID, and password authentications are available.
College and military administrators, online dating services, criminal defenders and prosecutors, professional and collegiate athletes, and working professionals are all keenly interested in this new way to provide mutual consent and proof of consent in any and every case where physical activity is practiced. When a dispute, claim, charge or even a whisper of sexual assault occurs—whether consent was given or was not given—the agreement made between the two parties through ConsentAmour can clear up the argument. No more “he said, she said.”
ConsentAmour provides peace of mind and empowers individuals to freely give—or to freely deny—consent to physical relationships. In just a few clicks, ConsentAmour users can enter a formal agreement either consenting to or denying a physical relationship with another user. By capturing responses from both parties, notifying both parties of successful agreement completion, creating a transaction record or copy of the agreement, and saving that agreement to each user’s account, ConsentAmour directly addresses and solves the market’s need for a legally binding mutual consent agreement App. The App acts as a consistent and reliable tool to track and record proof of consent/denial, offering a sense of freedom and security to users.
Just as importantly, we understand that your privacy is important to you. After 30 days, the ConsentAmour App deletes all records. The communications, photos and videos remain for 30 days in order to allow users time to download any data for their personal records. In addition, the agreement that all users enter into clearly states that all information is to remain wholly and fully confidential, and that any disclosure by either party to another is deemed a breach of the agreement, and subjects that user to legal actions that may be brought by the other damaged party.
ConsentAmour Gives Users:
• Proof - A consent agreement by both parties--or a notification that consent was not granted--can make the intentions very clear.
• Immediacy - Confirm consent in just a few clicks.
• Ease of Use – A simple scan.
• Security - Transactions are encrypted, recorded and made available to both parties for 30 days. After that, all records, photos, videos and messages self-destruct.
• Fun to Use - Sending and accepting a request for a physical relationship can be fun and exciting.
• Excellent Tool for Affirmative Consent.
• Privacy – All records are private between the two parties with encrypted passwords. All records auto-delete after 30 days. ConsentEDU understands that your privacy is important. That’s why we’ve built our app using top-level encrypted security and destroy all communication records and multimedia files after 30 days. Our records remain available to you—and only you—just long enough that, should you need them, you can access them.
• Upload your contact book
• Sell your personal information
• Store your IP address or UDID
We allow you to:
• Find others without uploading your contacts
• Send and receive messages, pictures, and videos
• Chat privately with in-app messaging
• Be anonymous
• Live Chat
• Anonymous Screen Name
• Quick Consent™ - QR Code Scan
• Alert Notification Sound & Vibrate
• Onscreen Confirmation
• Cancel Consent Anytime
• User Screen Name Search
• Privacy Setting
• Advance Consent Request
• Photo Selfie or Photo Gallery Upload
• Video Selfie or Video Gallery Upload
• Two Levels of id Verification
• Proof of Mutual Consent Record
• Transaction Records
• Consent Certificate™ - Print or Send
• Encrypted Passwords
• 30-Day Self-Destructing Records
• Wi-Fi and Cellular.
The time is right for ConsentAmour.